Arthur Jones famous quote is today’s title and how absolutely TRUE
The early morning HIT session was Back/ Traps/Chest. Yes, I made the decision to switch up things a bit. I was up at 4:30am and below is my bullet list and actual workout
1 serving Organic beets powder with 24oz lemon water , Multi vit/min, Vescepa Fish oil
1 Cup Allegro light roast coffee
- Dumbell Pullover ( 4-1-4 cadence) 60,80 (warmups) 100/9F superset immediately with:
- Hammer UH pulldown Iso (4-1-4 cadence) 60,80 (warmups) 1×100 Rest Pause Failure 5, rp3, rp2 (10 total)
- Dumbell Shrugs (hold each rep in contraction 1 sec) 80(warmup) 1×100/13F superset with
- Supported rows (each rep 2 second hold in contacted position) 1×90/7
- pec deck fly (4-1-4 cadence) 115 (warmup) 1xF 145/13 superset with
- Incline Press ISO (4-1-4 cadence) 1xF 100/4 immediately to
- V bar dips (bodyweight) (4-1-4) 1xF/6
and Thats it. 35 minutes in all
Post training walk with my pup ACE and then 5gm creatine , 4 softboiled Organic eggs (one yolk), 1 cup whole oats with banana and berries
Tomorrow morning is Delts/ Biceps and Triceps
I have to figure a manner to take and post pictures/ videos however unlike the many people I witness in the gyms today- I do NOT carry a cellphone in the gym- I TRAIN and in between I think about the work.
Can anyone imagine Arthur Jones or Mike Mentzer’s reaction to generation “selfie”?
What looks possible is shooting some video content and pictures at a set time early this summer at my big brothers Home Mecca gym.
In the meantime I will keep the regular updates and have a blast
Phones down! weights up!