Nice title huh? Cheesy yes! I know. This mornings workout was a HIT Heavy Duty Shoulder / Bicep & Tricep day. Since I am leaving all pressing to Chest workouts which will also fatigue the anterior deltoids I am focusing on lateral and posterior deltoids .
What I am attempting to implement in my version of HD is to incorporate much better bio mechanics in the selection of exercises. I am utilizing much of the information lifelong bodybuilding champion Doug Bignole covers in his essential new 900 page ebook. (see link )
Today’s training began with walking in with a predetermine course of events in my mind. I find that showing up and going with the flow is a setup for a junk training session.
Once again, No cellphone, No Texts , No web, no selfies..
and here we go
- Seated side lateral machine raises (5-2-5 cadence) 2 low rep warm ups then 1xF 80lbs/7 (last repetition 5 second hold and superslow negative
- cable X rear delt extensions (4-1-2) 2 warmups 1xF 22.5lbs/6 repetitions
- Standing alternate cable curls ( 4-1-4 cadence) 2 progressive warmups 1×27.5lb/8
- Machine preecher curls (5-2-3 cadence) 1xF 110lb/5 with 5 second intense static hold and negative
- Seated Tricep extensions ( 4-1-4 cadence ) 2 progressive warmups then 1xF110/6
- Seated Tricep Dip machine (4-2-4 cadence with intense lockout contraction) 1×170/9
and thats all kids
Friday Legs is next ….have a great day today
Leave a Reply